Top quality, pure & natural -
Earth, Animal, People & Eco-Friendly
with NO toxic / synthetic INGREDIENTS
In our bottles & jars you'll find ingredients that are:
- Premium Quality - mostly organic, minimally processed, food consumption grade, PURE ingredients.
- Organic - as much as possible, up to 99% organic in some products.
- Local & Fairly Traded - ingredients not grown ourselves, obtained as much as possible, from local organic growers, and/or fairly traded ingredients.
- Herbal & Plant Based - organically grown &/or ethically wild-gathered plants, harvested at peak of potency, processed minimally & skillfully; NO animal ingredients.
- Not Greenwashed - we DON'T add organic & botanical ingredients to TOXIC base materials or mislead you - calling chemical-laden products "organic", "natural", “pure”, etc., or by putting miniscule amounts of the beneficial ingredients into the products.
- Vegan & Animal Friendly - products are never animal-tested, nor are the aquired ingredients that we purchase animal tested.
- Not GMO - (non-genetically modified organism) grains.
- Essential Oils - pure, therapeutic quality oils that have been GC (Gas Chromatography) tested, obtained from several Canadian suppliers. No synthetic scents / "parfums" / "fragrance" oils, as these are a major cause of skin problems & sensitivities.
- Ethical - no ingredients that threaten environmental or animal habitats (i.e. palm oil); sustainable growing, harvesting practices & fair labour practices.
How can you tell if products are really "pure & natural"?
It's the bandwagon to be on & everyone is telling you their products are...
It ALL about the ingredients. Labels & advertising can be deceiving... read labels & learn as much as you can to make better choices.
Our products don't contain ingredients like SLS, DEA, MEA, TEA, PEG, parabens, alcohols, propylene glycol, urea, mineral oil, petrolatum, phthalates, synthetic or artificial coloring/ flavouring or chemical preservatives (i.e.Germall), or any unnecessary ingredients like solvents, foaming agents, detergents & cheap fillers. Period.